Living in Arizona it always feels like we skip Spring and move right into Summer! The temperature goes from a beautiful 75* to 95* in a flash! We have put together some tips to keep everyone comfortable and happy! Warm Weather Wedding Tips
1. Brides! Consider choosing a hair style that is an up-do instead of styling it down. Add a gorgeous pair of diamond dangling areas to complete the look.
2. Provide your guests with lots of shade. You don’t want them to hover inside the hotel lobby making it difficult to get them to take their seat to start the ceremony on time.
3. Provide Water or a Drink station. Your guests will love ice cold water or a signature drinks upon arrival to your wedding ceremony.
4. Keep your bouquets fresh! Try to use flowers that hold up well in the heat and stay inside as much as possible!
5. Provide sunscreen and bug repellent. If you plan on being outside for a long period of time your guests will appreciate the little details!
Have fun planning!
Warm Weather Wedding TipsWarm Weather Wedding TipsPin It
Tags: Warm Weather Tips