Win our $2000 Bridal Hair and Makeup Package - For Your Bridal Party!
Winner Will Receive the Rolfs VIP Bridal Experience:
- Customized bridal updo created by one of Rolfs’ bridal stylists — includes trial and day-of service.
- Customized bridal makeup including airbrush and luxurious lash application by Rolfs’ top bridal makeup artists — includes trial and day-of service.
- In-depth skin and beauty consultation.
- Hair styling for up to three members of your bridal party.
- Evening makeup applications for up to three members of your bridal party.
- Luxury honeymoon beauty bridal product package for her and him.
- European beauty product swag bags for up to three of your bridesmaids.
- Champagne brunch and a selection of delicious hors d’oeuvres.
- No purchase necessary
- Must be an engaged Bride or Groom getting married in Arizona.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be U.S. residents, 18 years or older and planning a wedding by June 30, 2018.
- Three winners per year.
- Winners will be notified within 10 days of drawing date. Failure to respond within 2 days will result in forfeiture and selection of new winner.
- Bridal prize from Rolfs is valued at $2000.
- Services provided will take place at Rolfs' Gainey Village location.
- Winner must provide proof of wedding venue contract or marriage license application within 30 days prior to prize fulfillment.
- Arizona’s Finest Wedding Sites & Services reserves the right to use winning couples name and images for publicity purposes on social media and website.
- The number of entries received determines the odds of winning this drawing.
- Employees of Arizona’s Finest Wedding Sites and Services or ROLFs salon are not eligible.
- By entering Arizona’s Finest Wedding Sites & Services contest, you are agreeing to receive online communications from us and our wedding related service providers. You may unsubscribe yourself at any time.
- Rolfs is an independent entity and solely responsible for the fulfillment of said prize.
- Holiday or other date restrictions may apply.
- Winner is based on information given on entry form at time of entering the contest. If any of the information changes, entrant may have to forfeit prize.