Search for the Best Wedding and Reception Venues in Arizona!
Apache Junction Wedding Venues
Use our caterer or bring your own! Outside liquor okay, too!
The Paseo offers a private, outdoor setting at the foot of the Superstition Mountains with breathtaking mountain backdrops, natural Sonoran desert views and amazing sunsets.
- Gorgeous iron entry gates and a welcome area with an ornate water feature.
- Ample guest parking
- A spacious bride’s suite with private patio
- Groom’s room
- Double-sided bar and fireplace
- Have your reception outdoors or in our 4000 sqft pavilion area.
- Beautifully manicured lawn and landscaping
- Only one event is held at a time so you will enjoy privacy and exclusive use of all facilities.
Site fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the entire site, events end at 11:00pm
- Site coordinator services at and leading up to the event
- Ceremony chairs
- Guest book/gift table
- Unity candle or sand ceremony table
- Cocktail tables
- Reception tables and chairs
- Spacious, private bride’s suite
- Comfortable groom’s room
- Set up and break down
- Heaters as needed
- Shade umbrellas as needed
- Ceremony arch
See Our Real Weddings at The Paseo
Taren & Colby